Hidden Brook apartments is a luxury apartment and townhome community in the Milton/Culloden area. They are conveniently located close to I-64 and only minutes from shopping and dining. Recently built, with many great amenities and still expanding. Enjoy the best of both worlds with a lifestyle of a small town, yet within driving distance of two larger cities.
- $735 with deck
2 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bathroom Townhouses
- $860/month with garage
3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bathroom Townhouses
- $960/month with garage
- $1055/month with garage and Master suite
All units have washer/dryer hook ups
Rent includes trash service.
***PLEASE NOTE OUT NON-REFUNDABLE PET FEES: up to 45lbs is $500 ~46lbs and up is an additional $250 with management approval***
***Unless noted tenants are responsible for all utilities except for trash ***
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.
The Village of Sugar Maple Ridge is Morgantown’s newest townhome community, perfect for those looking to downsize with a low-maintenance lifestyle! The Village of Sugar Maple Ridge is located just minutes from downtown Morgantown off of exit on 155 on I79.
Prospective buyers have the option of several beautiful townhome floor plans:
Starting price: $276,000 – $343,000
- 4 bedroom 3.5 bath townhome, first floor master suite walk-in shower
- 2,666 square feet of living space with a 2 car private garage
- 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome, master suite with walk-in shower
- 1,944 square feet of living space with a 2 car private garage
- 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome, first floor master suite with walk-in shower
- 1,863 square feet of living space with a 2 car private garage price
- Home Owner’s Association will cover common areas, lawn care, snow removal, landscaping and mulching (once a year) annually
Clubhouse and Amenities Include: Pool, Fitness Center, Yoga Studio and Party Room.
Contact Pam Myers ® (304) 644-3676 for more information. email@example.com or Mel Bell (304) 674-0100 ext 1