Just one visit to The Ridges and you will agree, it’s the valley’s most picturesque community! The Ridges includes the best of everything our area has to offer; brand new luxurious homes, a safe and well maintained neighborhood, and a community center with all the amenities. AB Contracting has been building homes throughout WV for 20 years. We bring together a talented team that will deliver your dream home on time and within budget. Our success come from a job well done and satisfaction of our clients.
Directions: From I-64, take US 119 South toward Logan, continue past the South Ridge area. Go approx 4-5 miles past South Ridge and turn Left on Brounland Rd, make an immediate Left onto Rable Mtn. Rd, The Ridges entrance will be just ahead on your right.
Lots available, please contact our main office for details (304) 674-0100
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.
The Village of Sugar Maple Ridge is Morgantown’s newest townhome community, perfect for those looking to downsize with a low-maintenance lifestyle! The Village of Sugar Maple Ridge is located just minutes from downtown Morgantown off of exit on 155 on I79.
Prospective buyers have the option of several beautiful townhome floor plans:
Starting price: $276,000 – $343,000
- 4 bedroom 3.5 bath townhome, first floor master suite walk-in shower
- 2,666 square feet of living space with a 2 car private garage
- 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome, master suite with walk-in shower
- 1,944 square feet of living space with a 2 car private garage
- 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome, first floor master suite with walk-in shower
- 1,863 square feet of living space with a 2 car private garage price
- Home Owner’s Association will cover common areas, lawn care, snow removal, landscaping and mulching (once a year) annually
Clubhouse and Amenities Include: Pool, Fitness Center, Yoga Studio and Party Room.
Contact Pam Myers ® (304) 644-3676 for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org or Mel Bell (304) 674-0100 ext 1